GARTENFELD: Your tour this time around is really being endorsed by universities. Do you feel like you have something to teach the United States?
DAVIS: Having been around for so long I go in and out of vogue every few years. Currently I am experiencing a resurgence. I believe its because of advanced capitalism’s collapse. The ruling class thinks that the economy is improving—well, this is just the first stage of things getting worse. The young students are now gravitating toward outsider artists who haven’t been corrupted by institutional forces and consumerist whims.
- incrediblypaintedghost likes this
- rudimick reblogged this from cissitude
- ludotomboi likes this
- guccishoeshoppin reblogged this from cissitude
- pastcontemporary likes this
- anxietyboner reblogged this from fagcity
- deydey likes this
- thematerialworld reblogged this from fagcity
- fagcity reblogged this from danielmckernan
- danielmckernan reblogged this from cissitude
- danielmckernan likes this
- cissitude posted this